At Broadridge, we've built a culture where the highest goal is to empower others to accomplish more. If you're passionate about developing your career, while helping others along the way, come join the Broadridge team.
We are currently looking for an experienced Lead Performance Test Engineer to join our team. This role presents a unique opportunity to become a vital part of our dynamic Global Performance Testing Practice. The ideal candidate will possess substantial expertise in performance testing, with a strong proficiency in tools like LoadRunner, Jmeter etc. They should have a deep understanding of methods and quantitative techniques for proactively identifying and addressing performance issues in web applications, including a focus on core web vitals and other front-end performance metrics. You will have the opportunity to define and create tools that assess the performance, reliability, and scalability of cloud-native software designs and implementations.
We are made up of high performing teams that meet in person to learn and collaborate as needed. This role is considered hybrid, which means you'll be assigned to a Broadridge office and given the flexibility to work remote.
- Leading performance testing efforts within a software development project, ensuring that performance requirements are met.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including developers, project managers, and business analysts, to define and document performance testing goals and requirements.
- Creating a performance test strategy and test plan based on the project requirements and design documents.
- Configuring and setting up the test environment, including infrastructure, software, and testing tools.
- Developing performance test scripts using tools such as JMeter, LoadRunner, or Gatling to simulate real-world user interactions and load
- Executing performance tests according to the test plan, monitoring system resources, collecting performance metrics, and analyzing test results.
- Identifying and diagnosing performance bottlenecks, anomalies, and potential issues in the application.
- Generating performance test reports with detailed analysis of performance metrics, test results, and recommendations for improvement.
- Collaborating with the development team to track, investigate, and resolve performance-related defects.
- Proactively monitoring application performance in different environments, analyzing performance trends, and identifying performance degradation or anomalies.
- Assigning and delegating tasks to team members, reviewing their work products, and providing guidance and support as needed.
- Continuously improving performance testing processes, methodologies, and tools based on industry best practices and emerging technologies.
- Evaluate software architecture and design decisions, particularly their influence on the underlying cloud infrastructure to meet application performance SLAs.
- 6+ years of experience as a software developer, Performance Test Engineer
- 6+ Hands on experience required with JMeter, LoadRunner
- 6+ Developing Performance Test Plan
- 6+ Executing performance test scripts
- 5+ Experience in Web (HTTP/HTTPS), Web Services (SOAP or REST) and Database Protocols
- 6+ Experience in various Performance Testing type like Load, Stress, Performance, Endurance, Scalability and Volume Tests
- 4+ Experience in Performance Monitoring using APM tools.
- 4+ Working with test processes, methodologies, tools, and technology.
- Lead performance testing projects and coordinate testing activities including test planning, design, execution, and analysis.
- Extensive experience in performance testing, preferably in a lead or senior role.
- Strong knowledge of performance testing methodologies, tools, and frameworks.
- Proficiency in performance testing tools such as JMeter, LoadRunner, or Gatling.
- Experience in analyzing performance test results and identifying performance bottlenecks.
- Familiarity with programming languages such as Java, C#, or Python.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and team management abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science Engineering, Information Systems or related fiel
- This position will require 2x a week in a Broadridge office
- Compensation Range: The salary range for this position is between $120k - $140k. Broadridge considers various factors when evaluating a candidate's final salary including, but not limited to, relevant experience, skills, and education.
- Bonus Eligibility: Bonus Eligible
- Benefits Information: Please visit www.broadridgebenefits.com for more information on our comprehensive benefit offerings.
Broadridge associates helped us envision our Connected Workplace, a work model that allows associates around the globe to take advantage of the benefits of both on-site and off-site work to support our clients, one another, and the communities where we live and work. Our Connected Workplace is grounded in the concept of FACS: Flexible, Accountable, Connected, and Supported, which is our commitment to our associates. FACS supports our strong culture and allows us to achieve business goals while supporting meaningful work-life integration for our associates.
We are dedicated to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment and committed to providing a workplace that empowers associates to be authentic and bring their best to work. We believe that associates can only do their best when they feel safe, understood, and valued, and we work diligently and collaboratively to ensure Broadridge is a company---and ultimately a community---that recognizes and celebrates diversity in all its dimensions.
We recognize that ensuring our long-term success means creating an environment where everyone is welcome, where everyone's strengths are valued and where everyone can perform at their best. Broadridge provides equal employment opportunities to all associates and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ethnic origin, age, disability, genetic information, military or veteran status and other protected characteristics protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. US applicants: Click here to view the "EEO is the Law" poster. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation in the event you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company's career webpage because of your disability. You may request a reasonable accommodation(s) by calling 888-237-7769 or by sending an email to BRcareers@broadridge.com.
Is something off with this posting?
Help make sure perfwork's listings are relevant and helpful. If anything seems off, let me know.